- How do I book you for my wedding?
- Once I have received your enquiry and have confirmed availability for your date, I will send you a booking form which you complete and return. A £50.00 non refundable retainer fee is payable which will secure your date. Please note I am unable to hold any dates without this fee.
- When do I book my trial?
- I would recommend a trial at least 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding date. You are more than welcome to bring someone along with you. You will receive a trial checklist from me with some tips to help you get the most out of your appointment too. Trials are payable at time of booking via bank transfer.
- What products do you use?
- As a professional make-up artist I pride myself on using the best tried and tested quality products. Some of my kit includes brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Illamasqua, Hourglass & Too Faced. The make-up I use photographs beautifully and has a long lasting finish to see you through the day. I love trying new products and will always try these out on myself so find this helps me to feel confident in what I am using on my clients!
- Can I transfer my booking?
- You are welcome to transfer your booking if I am available but please note you will be required to pay a further retainer/deposit.
- Do you offer discounts?
- My prices are fixed regardless of size of bridal party, type of make-up and whether or not you choose to have lashes.
- Do you travel abroad for weddings?
- Yes! I love to travel and can cater for you and your bridal party. Two nights accommodation and travel costs apply on top of your wedding quote.
- Are you insured?
- Of course. I am fully covered and my equipment is PAT tested for peace of mind and safety. I am more than happy to supply you or your venue with a copy of my policy
- What is included in my wedding make-up fee?
- You have unlimited contact with me for any questions you have right up until your wedding day. I do not take any other wedding bookings on your date which means I am exclusively booked for you and your bridal party. Your charge also accounts for all admin and time spent on your booking/liaising with your suppliers and venues. You will also receive a complimentary skincare and wedding day prep guide.
If you have any further questions please get in touch and I will be happy to help!